From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Carrizo" should not be confused with "chorizo" the pork sausage
Carrizo is the Spanish vernacular name of the following plants found in a carrizal:
Carrizo may refer to:
- Carrizo, Arizona, a place in Gila County, Arizona
- Carrizo Gorge Railway, a passenger and freight railway between Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico, and Plaster City, California, United States
- Carrizo Hill, Texas, a census-designated place located in Dimmit County, Texas, United States
- Carrizo Impact Area, a former United States Navy bombing range in the Anza-Borrego Desert in California, United States
- Carrizo Mountains, a mountain range located on the Colorado Plateau in northeastern Arizona
- Carrizo de la Ribera, a municipality in León, Spain
- Carrizo Plain, a large enclosed plain in eastern San Luis Obispo County, California, United States
- Carrizo Springs, Texas, a city located in Dimmit County, Texas, United States
- Comecrudan languages, a group of possibly related languages spoken in the southernmost part of the U.S. state of Texas and in northern Mexico.
- Carrizo, a upcoming (2015) hardware platform from AMD featuring the Excavator microarchitecture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carrizo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.