From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A carrot is a vegetable. Carrot may also refer to:
- Wild carrot, a flowering plant also known as Queen Anne's lace
- Flaming Carrot Comics
- Carrot Tower, a building in Tokyo, Japan
- Camberwell carrot, a slang term for cannabis
- Carrot fly
- World Carrot Museum, an online museum about carrots
- The Carrot Seed, a children's book by Ruth Krauss
- "Carrot Rope", a U.K. only single by Pavement
- "Carrots" (single), a single by Panda Bear
- Carrot Top Records
- Carrots (Pillow Pal), a Pillow Pal bunny made by Ty, Inc.
- Carrot Ironfoundersson, a fictional character from the Discworld series
- Carrot Top, an American comedian
- Jasper Carrott, a British comedian
- Captain Carrot, a DC Comics superhero
- Wild Carrot (music group), a folk duo
- Carrot2 is a search results clustering engine and an open source project
- Carrot Search, a commercial spin-off of the Carrot2 project
- Pikpik Carrots, in the game series Pikmin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.