From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carry or carrying in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carry or carrying may refer to:
- Carried interest (or carry), the share of profits in an investment fund paid to the fund manager
- Carry (American football), a statistical term equivalent to a single rushing play
- Carrying (basketball), a rule breach in basketball
- Carry (arithmetic), when a digit is larger than a limit and the extra is moved to the left
- Carry flag, the equivalent in calculation in a computer
- Carry (investment), a financial term: the carry of an asset is the gain or cost of holding the asset
- Concealed carry, carrying a firearm or other weapon in public in a concealed manner
- Moving an object or emotion
- Open carry, openly carrying a firearm in public
- "Carry" (song), a song by Tori Amos
- Suzuki Carry, a car
- All pages with titles containing "carry OR carrying"
- All pages beginning with "carry"
- Carey (disambiguation)
- Carrie (disambiguation)
- Cary (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.