Carson Graham Secondary School
|Carson Graham Secondary|
|2145 Jones Ave
North Vancouver, British Columbia, V7M 2W7, Canada
|School district||School District 44 North Vancouver|
|Superintendent||Mr. John Lewis|
|Area trustee||Susan Skinner|
Kathleen BarterJeff Hasenauer
|School type||Public high school|
Black and Red
|Enrollment||1150 (November 22, 2012)|
In 2011, Balmoral Junior Secondary School closed; the building on Mahon became the second campus to Carson Graham. It held the grade 8, 9, and 10 classes while Carson Graham underwent a facilities upgrade.
We strive for excellence in all endeavors, encourage personal and social responsibility, respect diversity, and work to develop a lifelong commitment to learning.
The school opened September 15, 1965, and is named after Dr. Carson Graham. In 2009, Carson Graham only offered grades eleven and twelve because of the construction work being done. All of the grade eight, nine, and ten students were sent to Balmoral Secondary.
Carson Graham offers courses in a variety of subjects, including the humanities, sciences, language arts, business, fine and performing arts, engineering, and computer technology. Carson Graham is also an IB MYP and DP school. Carson also has a new Global Initiatives Program which allows students to travel and volunteer in the developing world. Students have gone to Mexico and the Dominican Republic, and are planning a trip to Honduras as part of their global outreach program.
- John Blain, former CFL football player
- Brent Charleton, former Australian National Basketball League player
- Paris Jackson, CFL football player
- Karen Magnussen, world figure skating champion 
- Sean Millington, former CFL football player
- Jerome Pathon, former NFL football player
- Gregor Robertson, mayor of Vancouver
- Steve Schmidt, former CFL football player
- Glen Suitor, former CFL football player and sports broadcaster for TSN
- Anthony Sedlak, winner of Food Network's Superstar Chef Challenge II
- Jason Lee[disambiguation needed], former sportscaster for VTV (now BCCTV) and CTV Sportsnet (now Rogers Sportsnet)
- Anne Drewa, Current anchor and reporter for Global BC
- Loren Laceste, 2011 Canadian Under-18 chess champion
- Lorne Sherbina, former CFL football player
- Gerald Roper, CFL former football player for the BC Lions
- Steven Shott, CFL football player for the BC Lions
Past championships include:
- AAA Football Provincial Champions: 2002 
- AAA Boys Soccer Provincial Champions: 2001
Soccer Provincial Champions : 1979–1980
- AAA 3rd Place: 1998
- AAA 5th Place: 2002
Every year, the Carson Graham Eagles football team play their rivals, the Handsworth Royals, in the Buchanan Bowl. The very first Buchanan Bowl was played in 1987 and is named after Mr. James Buchanan, a teacher and administrator who worked at both schools and died in 1986.
Balmoral Jr Secondary School - Balmoral campus of Carson Graham school
- "For School Data, Source: BC Schools Book." Province of British Columbia, Ministry of Education January 16, 2006.
- Carson Graham & Balmoral School Consolidation - Update on Project
- http://www.karenmagnussen.com/ Karen Magnussen
- Boys Rugby BC School Sports
-  Carson Legacies
- Wrestling BC School Sports
-  Carson Legacies
- Eagles snatch bowl win "North Shore News 09/10/2008"
School Reports - Ministry of Education