From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up carte blanche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Carte blanche (French for blank or white card) may refer to:
- Blank cheque, a cheque that has no numerical value entered, but is already signed
- Full Powers, the authority of a person to sign a treaty or convention on behalf of a sovereign state
Carte Blanche may also refer to:
- Carte Blanche (Rachid Taha album), 1997
- Carte Blanche (Phat Kat album), 2007
- "Carte Blanche", a 1999 trance song by Veracocha
- "Carte Blanche" (group), a French electronic music group with DJ Mehdi and Riton
- "Carte Blanche", a song from the 1981 film Shock Treatment, the follow-up to The Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Carte Blanche, an episode from the FX TV show, The Shield
- Carte Blanche (novel), a 2011 James Bond novel by Jeffery Deaver
- "Carte Blanche", a 1965 painting by René Magritte
- Carte Blanche (TV series), an investigative journalism show produced by Combined Artists and aired on M-Net
- Yvette Carte-Blanche, a fictional character in the BBC sitcom 'Allo 'Allo!
- Carta Blanca, a Mexican beer
- Carte Blanche, a beverage by the Louis Roederer champagne producer
- Carte Blanche (credit card) travel and entertainment card, part of the Diners Club charge card portfolio
- Carte Blanche (Norwegian dance company), the Norwegian national company of contemporary dance, based in Bergen, Norway
- Carte Blanche, a novel by Marcos Arnold
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Carte blanche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.