|Type||Limited liability partnership|
|Headquarters||One Chapel Place, W1G 0BG, London, UK|
|Products||Residential and commercial property services|
The roots of the firm go back to 1759 but it takes its name from John Carter Jonas, who established an office in Cambridge in 1855. It merged with Dreweatt Neate in 2009, and Sullivan Thomas in 2014 and is one of the largest firms of property consultants in the UK, with 27 offices and over 550 employees. In September 2014, it launched its refreshed brand as part of the firm’s strategy for continued growth and development with a.
- Sales, Acquisitions and Lettings.
- Residential, Rural and Commercial services.
- Property Management and Valuation.
- Energy, Planning, Minerals and Marine.
- Architecture and Building Design.