|IATA: none – ICAO: KVPC – FAA LID: VPC|
|Owner||Cartersville Bartow Airport Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||759 ft / 231 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Cartersville Airport (ICAO: KVPC, FAA LID: VPC) is a public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) southwest of the central business district of Cartersville, in Bartow County, Georgia, United States. It is owned by the Cartersville Bartow Airport Authority.
Facilities and aircraft
Cartersville Airport covers an area of 185 acres (75 ha) at an elevation of 759 feet (231 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 1/19 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,760 by 100 feet (1,756 x 30 m).
For the 12-month period ending April 23, 2009, the airport had 50,500 aircraft operations, an average of 138 per day: 89% general aviation, 10% air taxi, and 1% military. At that time there were 145 aircraft based at this airport: 53% single-engine, 19% multi-engine, 15% jet, 1% helicopter and 12% ultralight.
- FAA Airport Master Record for VPC ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective 29 July 2010.
- "Yolo County Airport (FAA: VPC, ICAO: KVPC)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- Aerial photo from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for VPC, effective July 24, 2014
- Resources for this airport: