From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cartoon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cartoon may refer to:
- Animated cartoon, a drawn film for tv, movies, or internet.
- Cartoon, any of several forms of visual art, with varied meanings that evolved from one to another
- Cartoon Network, A US based cable network, sometimes abbreviated to Cartoon.
- CARtoons, an influential "automotive humor" comics magazine published from 1959-1991
- Cartoon (band), an Irish nu-jazz act
- Cartoons (band), a Danish novelty band
- "Cartoon", a song by Soul Asylum from their 1988 album Hang Time
- "Cartoon", a song by Young Dro from his 2006 album Best Thang Smokin'
- "Cartoons", a song by Kristin Hersh
- Cartoons (song), a song by Chris Rice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.