|Launched||February 21, 2012|
|Owned by||Frederator Studios|
|Slogan||Funny Cartoons Everywhere|
|Uncensored YouTube channel||HangoverUncensored|
|CH2 Youtube channel||CartoonHangover2|
|Spanish Youtube channel||CartoonHangoverESP|
Cartoon Hangover (stylized as Cartooи Haиgover) is a Frederator Studios' television channel, part of the $100 million YouTube Original Channel Initiative, launched in February 2012. Frederator is producing two animated series exclusively for the Internet: Bravest Warriors, created by Pendleton Ward and Bee and PuppyCat, created by Natasha Allegri. Previously, they produced SuperFuckers, created by James Kochalka. Bravest Warriors premiered on November 8, 2012 and SuperFuckers premiered on November 30, 2012. The original 10-minute film "Bee and PuppyCat" premiered in two parts; part one on July 11, 2013; and part two as well as the full film on August 6, 2013. Frederator produces its fifth cartoon shorts incubator for Cartoon Hangover, which will feature 39 shorts dubbed Too Cool! Cartoons.. Cartoon Hangover, Cartoon Hangover 2 and Cartoon Hangover ESP are part of the Channel Frederator Network.
Bravest Warriors is an American animated web series created by Pendleton Ward and directed by Breehn Burns. Fred Seibert, Burns, and Will McRobb and Chris Viscardi serve as the series' executive producers. The series follows four warriors, Chris, Beth, Danny and Wallow as they travel across space, performing various acts of bravery. The series was launched on Cartoon Hangover's YouTube channel on November 8, 2012. The series is based on a pilot episode which originally aired as part of Random! Cartoons on Nicktoons in January 2009. The series has been dubbed in Spanish. Season 2 features several guest writers, including Invader Zim creator Jhonen Vasquez, Dinosaur Comics creator Ryan North, and Nimona creator Noelle Stevenson. In February 2013, Robert Lloyd of the LA Times called Bravest Warriors his "favorite thing on the planet."
SuperFuckers is an American animated web series created by James Kochalka and directed by Fran Krause. Based on the comic of the same name, the series was launched on Cartoon Hangover's YouTube channel on YouTube on November 30, 2012. The series also features an uncensored version.
Hungover With Cade
Hungover With Cade is a bi-weekly show hosted by YouTuber Cade Hiser featuring updates and sneak peeks about upcoming Cartoon Hangover cartoons, merchandise, and events.
Bee and PuppyCat
Bee and PuppyCat is an American animated web series created and written by Natasha Allegri, and directed by Larry Leichliter. Fred Seibert serves as the series' executive producer, with producers Kevin Kolde and Eric Homan, as well Allegri co-producing the series. The series revolves around Bee (voiced by Allyn Rachel), an unemployed woman in her twenties, when suddenly she encounters a mysterious creature called PuppyCat (voiced by the Vocaloid program Oliver). She adopts this apparent cat-dog hybrid, and together they go on an intergalactic babysitting gig to pay her monthly rent.
The series currently consists of a two-part episode, which was uploaded on Cartoon Hangover's YouTube channel as two 5-minute shorts as part of Too Cool Cartoons!, as well as a 10-minute video combining the two parts. After garnering popularity online, Cartoon Hangover started its first Kickstarter project in order to fund additional episodes. The Kickstarter was started October 15, 2013, and achieved its US$600,000 goal with 6 days left; by the end, they had raised $872,133, earning nine 6 minute episodes, of which the first would air in the summer of 2014. As of its funding date, Bee and PuppyCat became the most successful animation Kickstarter in history, the #4 film/video Kickstarter (only behind three Hollywood based projects), and the #1 Kickstarter based on a YouTube video.
Too Cool Cartoons!
Too Cool Cartoons! is a cartoon anthology which will feature 39 shorts.
- Our New Electrical Morals: created by Mike Rosenthal, directed by Kenny Pittenger (April 4, 2013)
- Rocket Dog: created by Mel Roach (May 2, 2013)
- Ace Discovery: created by Tom Gran and Martin Woolley (May 30, 2013)
- "Bee and PuppyCat": created by Natasha Allegri (July 11, 2013; August 9, 2013)
- Doctor Lollipop: created by Kelly Martin, directed by Aliki Grafft (September 12, 2013)
- Dead End: created by Hamish Steele (June 26, 2014)
- Chainsaw Richard: created by Chris Reineman (July 17, 2014)
- Manly: created by Jesse Moynihan and Justin Moynihan (July 31, 2014)
- Blackford Manor: created by Jiwook Kim (August 28, 2014)
- SpaceBear: created by Andy Helms (2014)
- "Frederator Launches New Cartoon Hangover Channel" Animation Magazine, February 21, 2012
- "Come Work With Us!" June 14, 2012
- Frederator staff (November 9, 2012). "'Bravest Warriors'". Frederator. Retrieved December 8, 2013.
- Cartoon Hangover staff. "'SuperF*ckers'". Cartoon Hangover. Frederator. Retrieved December 8, 2013.
- Cartoon Hangover staff (October 15, 2013). "Bee and PuppyCat: The Series". Kickstarter. Retrieved December 12, 2013.
- Sam Gutelle (November 14, 2013). "‘Bee And Puppycat’ Raises $872,133, Breaks Kickstarter Record". Tubefilter.