From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cartouche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cartouche is an oblong Egyptian hieroglyphs enclosure.
Cartouche may also refer to:
- Cartouche (cartography), a decorative emblem on a globe or map
- Cartouche (design), a scrolling frame device
- Cartouche (film), a 1962 French film about Louis Dominique Bourguignon
- Cartouche (group), a Eurodance act
- Louis Dominique Bourguignon or Cartouche, 18th-century criminal
- "Cartouche", a 2003 song by Blackmore's Night from Ghost of a Rose
- Cartouche, an oval-shaped shield in heraldry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.