From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cartwheel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cartwheel is a part of a cart. It may also mean:
- Cartwheel (gymnastics), an acrobatic maneuver
- Cartwheel Galaxy
- Cart-wheel hat, worn by women
- Slang term for a silver dollar coin (United States)
- Nickname for some Hanoverian-era British coins
- The Cartwheel Foundation, a non-profit organization in the Philippines that assists indigenous peoples
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.