From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Carvel or Carvell may refer to
- Carvel, the fictional home town of Andy Hardy in the classic film series starring Mickey Rooney
- Carvel, first track on John Frusciante's album "Shadows Collide with People"
- Carvel, Alberta a hamlet west of Edmonton
- Carvel (boat building)
- the caravel ship type
- Carveli Gray a name from the Gray family from Dayton, OH via Saint Petersburg, FL
- Carvel (restaurant), a United States ice cream franchise
- Carvel Rock (British Virgin Islands), an uninhabited islet of the British Virgin Islands in the Caribbean
- Carvel Rock (United States Virgin Islands), an uninhabited islet of the United States Virgin Islands in the Caribbean
People named Carvel:
- Elbert N. Carvel, (1910–2005), American business and politician, Governor of Delaware
- Tom Carvel of the ice cream company
- Philip Carvel, fictional character in Utopia (UK TV series)
- Jessica Carvel, fictional character in Utopia (UK TV series)
- Pietre Carvel, fictional character in Utopia (UK TV series)
People named Carvell:
- Frank Broadstreet Carvell (1862 – 1924), Canadian lawyer, businessman, and politician
- Garreth Carvell, English professional rugby league footballer
- Jedediah Slason Carvell, Canadian businessman, politician, and office holder
- Kevin Carvell (born 1975), American actor, writer, and producer
- Tim Carvell, writer for TV and periodicals
Carvel Fotografia. Carvel is a photographer from Buenos Aires Argentina.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.