From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For abbreviations, see CAS.
|Look up cas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cas may mean:
- Caș, a type of cheese made in Romania
- Cas (people), an ancient people near the Caspian Sea
- Cas guava (Psidium friedrichsthalianum), a species of guava that grows in Costa Rica
- Calcium sulfide (CaS), a chemical compound
- Cassiopeia (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviation
- Castleford, a common abbreviation for the town in West Yorkshire, UK
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- CRISPR associated systems An adaptive immune system found in bacteria and archaea that is also useful for genetic engineering.
- Cas, a type of cake made in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.