From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Casa)
|Look up CASA or casa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CASA or casa may refer to:
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority, the statutory authority responsible for the regulation of civil aviation in Australia.
- EADS CASA, a Spanish aircraft manufacturer (merged with Airbus Military in 2009).
- Construcciones Aeronáuticas SA (CASA), EADS CASA's predecessor.
- CASAColumbia, the National Center on Addiction and Substance Abuse at Columbia University.
- Computer-Assisted Semen Analysis, a partially automated method used in semen analysis.
- Canadian Agricultural Safety Association
- Centres Against Sexual Assault, an NGO support network in Victoria, Australia.
- Cassiopeia A, a supernova remnant which is the brightest known extrasolar radio source.
- Chaperone-assisted selective autophagy, a cellular process for the selective ubiquitin-dependent degradation of chaperone-bound proteins in lysosomes.
- Chicago Air Shower Array
- Computational auditory scene analysis
- Engineering Research Center for Collaborative Adaptive Sensing of the Atmosphere
- Common Astronomy Software Applications, an astronomical image-processing package built on AIPS++.
- B.U.G. Mafia prezintă CASA, a compilation album released by Romanian hip hop group B.U.G. Mafia in 2002.
- Casa, an album by Mexican band Natalia Lafourcade.
- Contemporary A Cappella Society, a charitable organization dedicated to fostering and promoting a cappella music.
- Canadian Alliance of Student Associations
- Capital Area School for the Arts
- CASA ratio
- Casa, a Canadian television channel.
- Casa 74, a condominium building in Upper East Side, Manhattan, New York City.
- Casa Condominio Residenza in Toronto, Canada.
- Casa particular, a type of bed and breakfast in Cuba.
- Center for Adaptive Systems Applications
- Court Appointed Special Advocates
- Common Authentication Service Adapter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.