|Country of origin||Mexico|
|Introduced||2009 in USA|
Casa Dragones was founded in 2008 by MTV creator and Clear Channel CEO Robert W. Pittman and tequila industry expert Bertha González Nieves, the first woman to be certified as ‘Maestra Tequilera’ by the Academia Mexicana de Catadores de Tequila, the organization recognized by The Tequila Regulatory Council.
Introduced in 2009, Tequila Casa Dragones Joven is a small-batch, handcrafted 100% Blue Agave Joven Tequila, a blend of silver tequila with extra aged tequila rested in new American oak barrels for five years, for a complex, smooth taste that is perfect for sipping and pairing with food. Each bottle is handcrafted from pure, lead-free crystal and individually engraved, signed, numbered, and dated by hand.
Released in 2014, Tequila Casa Dragones Blanco is a small batch, 100% pure Blue Agave silver tequila, handcrafted to deliver the true essence of agave through an innovative process that focuses on purity, for a crisp, smooth taste that is perfect for high-end cocktails or to enjoy on the rocks. Each bottle is crafted from perfumer’s glass and is individually signed, numbered, and dated by hand.
Academia Mexicana de Catadores de Tequila (Mexican Academy of Tequila Tasters) wrote in their 2009 tasting notes that Casa Dragones Joven is “soft and smooth with hints of vanilla and spiced undertones, balanced with delicate notes of pear.” 
Serious Eats writer Paul Clarke described Casa Dragones Joven as having a "delicate nose of lemon peel and honeysuckle, a smooth, silky body and a flavor with the crispness of black pepper but the light richness of vanilla and hazelnuts." 
Departures (magazine)'s Emily Arden Wells calls Tequila Casa Dragones Blanco, “nothing less than transcendent—a luminescent, crystal-clear tequila with an aroma of green apple, grapefruit, honeydew and fresh herbs. It is creamy on the palate, with pronounced flavors of citrus, melon, pepper and salt and a clean finish of mint and cucumber.” 
Casa Dragones harvests its agaves in The Valley of Tequila in the rich agricultural lands of the Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt, which is a chain of active and inactive volcanoes across Mexico. The soil is semi arid and semi-humid ideal for Agave Azul Tequilana Weber.
The soil is abundant with minerals such as copper, iron, potassium and silica, which produces sweet Blue Agaves, the ideal agaves for Casa Dragones.
In May 2013, Wine Enthusiast rated Tequila Casa Dragones Joven a 96/100 – the magazine’s highest tequila rating, saying, “The end result is extraordinarily smooth, with a very sweet, fruity, almost wine-like nose but a bold, pure peppery flavor that finishes cleanly” 
In November 2010, Casa Dragones won the Grand Prix Stratégies du Luxe, a product and packaging design award for luxury brands. This was the first time a Mexican brand and a tequila had won this award. Casa Dragones has also received high praise from Oprah Winfrey when she named Tequila Casa Dragones her favorite tequila in an interview with Facebook Live, and again on an “Oprah’s Favorite Things holiday television special  In 2011 and 2012, Casa Dragones Joven was named as one of Oprah's Favorite Things.
Casa Dragones Joven has also received high praise from Chef Scott Conant  Chef Eric Ripert, Chef Bobby Flay, Chef Enrique Olvera, Musician Dr. Dre, Actor Jonah Hill, Artist Spencer Tunick, and more.
Casa Dragones Joven was chosen as one of Martha’s Finds by Martha Stewart, on December 17, 2009.
In 2012, Casa Dragones announced a special edition collaboration with Artist Gabriel Orozco in honor of his mid life retrospective.
Casa Dragones Tequila accompanied Orozco on his retrospective tour held in four leading museums throughout 2011, from MoMA in New York City, Kunstmuseum in Basel, Switzerland, Tate Modern in London, to Centre Pompidou in Paris.
Each crystal bottle is engraved with Gabriel Orozco’s Black Kites motif, based on one of the artist’s most iconic works of art, and includes Orozco’s signature.
Black Kites, 1997 is a human skull covered in an intricate graphic checkerboard, representing the two sides of life that are constantly at odds; the grid represents rationality and the skull represents uncertainty.
Handcrafted with meticulous attention to detail, only 400 limited edition bottles will be produced, each bottle signed numbered and dated by hand.
- "Entrepreneurs In The News". Inc.com. 2009-12-01. Retrieved 2011-09-09.
- "Inspiration in a Bottle - Wall Street Journal". www.online.wsj.com. 2013-05-04. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "The Art of Tequila: Casa Dragones Introduces Gabriel Orozco-Designed Bottles- Time Style". www.style.time.com. 2013-05-04. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "An artful appreciation of tequila - How to Spend It". www.howtospendit.ft.com. 2013-05-04. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- "Gabriel Orozco Special Edition Bottles- Casa Dragones". www.casadragones.com. 2013-05-04. Retrieved 2013-08-16.
- Casa Dragones - official site
- Bob Pittman, Founder of MTV, Launches a New Premium Tequila, Departures
- Casa Dragones Sipping Tequila, Desire This
- Oprah's Favorite Things 2011 & 2012, O Magazine
- Cult Hit Casa Dragones - Today's Tastemaker's Top Tequila, Forbes
- Men's Journal, A Tequila Smooth Enough for Sipping
- Casa Dragones Tequila, Uncrate
- Casa Dragones Sipping Tequila, Luxist
- Casa Dragones as one of Martha Stewart's Finds
- What's New: Pure Agave, Men's Journal
- What to Drink with Your Tacos, Esquire.com
- The First Lady of Tequila, LA Times Magazine
- Casa Dragones a smooth sipping Tequila, San Francisco Chronicle
- June 2011 Tequila of the Month: Casa Dragones Joven, Rated 95 Points, Tequila Spectator
- Tequila For All, Saveur
- How to Throw a Cinco de Mayo Party, Lifestyle Mirror
- What Does $275 Tequila Taste Like?, Fox News
- A Tequila Like No Other, Robb Report
- Cinco de Mayo Goes Upscale, Robb Report
- The Best Tequilas for Summer, Maxim
- Sipping Tequila for Cinco de Mayo, The Today Show
- How to Celebrate Cinco de Mayo, GQ