From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
for the web content management system, see Cascade Server
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008)|
Cascade is a proprietary software configuration management tool suite developed by Conifer Systems LLC. It includes:
- Cascade File System, a file system driver that exposes a Subversion or Perforce repository as a modifiable directory tree in the user's file system.
- Cascade Proxy, a proxy server that caches data downloaded by Cascade File System.
- Cascade Manager, a web-based continuous integration framework.
- Comparison of Continuous Integration Software
- Comparison of Subversion clients
- List of build automation software
|This programming tool–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|