|It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. Although not required, you are encouraged to explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, do not replace it.
The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for seven days, i.e., after 20:46, 31 December 2014 (UTC).
Please consider notifying the author/project:
Timestamp: 20141224204630 20:46, 24 December 2014 (UTC)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2008)|
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (December 2014)|
Cascade is a proprietary software configuration management tool suite developed by Conifer Systems LLC. It includes:
- Cascade File System, a file system driver that exposes a Subversion or Perforce repository as a modifiable directory tree in the user's file system.
- Cascade Proxy, a proxy server that caches data downloaded by Cascade File System.
- Cascade Manager, a web-based continuous integration framework.
- Comparison of Continuous Integration Software
- Comparison of Subversion clients
- List of build automation software
|This programming tool–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|