From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cascades)
The Cascades may refer to:
|Look up cascades in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cascade Range, a mountain range in the Pacific Northwest, spanning the border between Canada and the United States and as far south as California
- North Cascades, a subregion of the Cascade Range from Glacier Peak northwards to and including the Canadian Cascades.
- High Cascades, the main chain of volcanic cones from Mount Rainier south to Mount Lassen
- Cascades Rapids (or "Cascade Falls"), an area of rapids in the Columbia River in Oregon
- North Cascades National Park, a national park in Washington, United States
- West Cascades Scenic Byway, a highway in Oregon
- Amtrak Cascades, a passenger train route
- Cascade Volcanic Arc, a geological grouping of volcanoes, including those in the Cascade Range but also some in the Coast Mountains
- Cascades Park (Tallahassee) – a park in Florida
- Cascades (ecoregion), which includes much of the mountain range
- Eastern Cascades Slopes and Foothills (ecoregion), along the east side of the mountains
- Cascades (company), a paper and packaging company in Quebec, Canada
- Mont Cascades Ski Resort, Waterpark and Golf Club at Cantley, Quebec
- The Cascades (band), a 1960s pop group who sang "Rhythm of the Rain"
- Cascades Shopping Centre, a shopping centre in Portsmouth, UK
- Cascades, Tasmania, suburb of Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Cascades Region, a region in Burkina Faso
- "Cascades: I'm not your lover", a song from English rock band Deep Purple
- Cascade Falls (Jackson, Michigan), a man-made waterfall attraction in Jackson, Michigan
- The Cascades (San Fernando, California), an aqueduct terminus listed as a California Historical Landmark
- "the Cascades" is the name given to a series of ten waterfalls on Monkman Creek in the Northern Rockies of British Columbia, Canada, including Monkman Falls
- Cascades, Hong Kong (欣圖軒), a housing estate in Ho Man Tin, Hong Kong
- "The Cascades" (rag), a 1904 ragtime composition by Scott Joplin
- "The Cascades", a Fleet Foxes song on Helplessness Blues (2011)
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.