From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cascadian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cascadia, a term that derives from the Cascade Range, may refer to:
- The Pacific Northwest region of North America
- Cascadia (independence movement), a proposed country located within the Pacific Northwest of North America
- Cascadia (bioregion), the environmental interactivity of the Pacific Northwest of North America
- Cascadia Community College, an American community college in Bothell, Washington
- Cascadia Wildlands, an environmental organization
- Cascadia Center for Regional Development, a project focused on easing traffic congestion in the Pacific Northwest
- Cascadia subduction zone, a convergent plate boundary that separates the Juan de Fuca and North America plates
- The Cascadia Cup, a regional rivalry and trophy in Major League Soccer
- Cascadia Association Football Federation a non-FIFA international football association.
- 1700 Cascadia earthquake, a magnitude 8.7 to 9.2 megathrust earthquake that occurred in the Cascadia subduction zone on January 26, 1700
- Cascadia, a former plant genus now included in Saxifraga
Cascadian may refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.