From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cascadia, a term that derives from the Cascade Range, may refer to:
- Cascadia State Park in Cascadia
- Bioregional decolonization
- 1700 Cascadia earthquake
- Cascadia, a former plant genus now included in Saxifraga
- Cascadia Center for Regional Development, a project of the Discovery Institute
- Cascadia Community College
- Cascadia subduction zone
- Cascadia Wildlands
- The Cascadia Cup, a regional rivalry and trophy in Major League Soccer
Cascadian may refer to:
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.