From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up case in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Case may refer to:
Academia and education
- Campaign for Science and Engineering (CaSE), a non-profit organization which promotes science and engineering research in the UK
- Case analysis, division of a problem into separate cases
- Case study, examination of a single instance or event
- Case Western Reserve University, independent research university in Cleveland, Ohio
- Center for Advanced Studies in Engineering, graduate engineering program, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Center for Social and Economic Research
- Center for Architecture, Science and Ecology
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education, nonprofit association of educational institutions, United States
- Case Middle School, part of Punahou School in Oahu, Hawaii
Computing and software engineering
- Computer-aided software engineering (CASE), use of computers to assist in the software development life cycle
- Computer Applications in Aerospace Science and Engineering (C2A2S2E) of DLR
- Computer assisted structure elucidation use of computers to elucidate molecular structures
- Switch statement in computer programming; control statement that may include the keyword "case".
- Use case in software engineering and systems engineering; a description of a system’s behaviour as it responds to a request originating outside the system.
Containers and packaging
- Attaché case
- Case (goods), package of related merchandise, including Case binding
- Computer case, enclosure that contains the main components of a computer
- Keep case, DVD or CD storage case
- Packing case
- PDA Case
- Road case
Entertainment and media
Law and business
- Business case, captures the reasoning for initiating a project or task
- Cairo & Alexandria Stock Exchange
- Case (policy debate), part of a policy debate in a debate competition
- Legal case, dispute between opposing parties, being resolved by a court of law
- W. R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co., American manufacturer of knives
- Conceptually Accurate Signed English, form of Manually Coded English
- Grammatical case, type of linguistic inflection
- Letter case, typography, distinction between majuscule (capital or upper-case) and minuscule (lower-case) letters
- Sentence case, style of capitalization
- Case Corporation, defunct manufacturer of agricultural equipment, tractors and cars
- Case Township, Michigan
- Case-shot, a type of anti-personnel canister ammunition similar to a shrapnel shell
- Casement window
- All pages beginning with "Case"
- All pages with titles containing "Case"
- Casing (disambiguation)
- Casa (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.