Cash Cash promotion photo
|Origin||Roseland, New Jersey|
|Labels||Atlantic Records (2013-Present) Big Beat Records (2013-Present) Spinnin' Records (2012-Present) Twilight Records (Japan) (2011-2012)
EMI Music Publishing (2008-Present)
Universal Republic (2007-2010)
|Associated acts||Jeffree Star
Boys Like Girls
Cash Cash members and best friends Jean Paul Makhlouf, Sam Frisch and Jeff "Snakes" Sayers, began playing together in 2002 under the name The Consequence. The group played with various other musicians over the next several years. The lineup solidified adding Alex Makhlouf and Anthony Villacari in 2007. After changing their sound and name to Cash Cash, the band signed with Universal Republic Records in 2008.
The band's first EP for Universal reached #24 on the Billboard Heatseekers chart. The group then toured with Tyga and Metro Station, among many others such as Boys Like Girls, The White Tie Affair, & Forever The Sickest Kids. Their debut full-length album was released December 23, 2008 on iTunes through Universal and debuted in stores January 20, 2009, reaching #31 on the Heatseekers chart.
During the winter of 2008-2009, the group did a Hot Topic in-store tour with We The Kings & Hey Monday, performing acoustic songs and doing signings for sold out fans. In April 2009, Cash Cash toured with Kevin Rudolf, Hyper Crush, & Jeremy Greene on the Let it Rock (Tour) while their single was being played on Top 40 stations throughout the country. Cash Cash played the main stage at Bamboozle in May 2009. Immediately following the Bamboozle festival, they embarked on a sold out tour supporting Cobra Starship in the UK. That summer they performed on the Vans Warped Tour. Fall of 2009 they did a house of blues tour with Family Force 5 and Breathe Carolina. The following two months Cash Cash was direct support on the EZ Bronze Tour with Breathe Carolina. During the winter of 2010 Cash Cash played the Seattle Kiss FM show "Jingle Bell Bash" with (The All-American Rejects, Cobra Starship, & All Time Low). At the end of February and into the spring of 2010, the group went on their first full headlining US tour, "The Robots In Hightops Tour"
On December 15, 2009, the band released a new single. Their cover of Cascada's single "Everytime We Touch" includes rapper MC Oz and debuted on the Zune marketplace. On December 18, 2009, they premiered the song live at the School of Rock in South Hackensack, NJ at their soldout hometown concert. On March 9, 2010 Cash Cash released a cover single of the Alphaville song "Forever Young".
The group released their second full length album "Love or Lust" on April 19, 2011 through Twilight Records.
Shortly after Cash Cash released their first single "Sexin' On The Dance Floor feat. Jeffree Star" that gained a lot of internet success.
The group sold out a headlining tour in Japan as well as shows in Brazil in 2011 supporting their album "Love Or Lust"
The group returned to Japan in 2012 for another sold out tour supporting their new single "Michael Jackson (The Beat Goes On)", a tribute to the music artist of the same name.
In July, 2012 they released a lyric video on YouTube of their song "Michael Jackson" that received over 100,000 views in only a few weeks.
The group then signed a deal with Spinnin' Records after receiving radio play with their single "Michael Jackson" on Slamfm in the Netherlands.
Their newest single "Michael Jackson" is charting in the Netherlands and receiving major radio airplay 
The song "Michael Jackson" has appeared, alongside other songs from well known artists, in the album "538 Dance Smash 2012, Vol.4".
On April 16, 2013, the group announced via twitter that they signed a new worldwide record deal with Atlantic / Big Beat Records and have begun recording new material for an upcoming release TBA.
- Jean Paul Makhlouf – Producer/Writer/Vocals
- Alex Luke Makhlouf – Producer/Writer/Keyboards
- Sam Frisch - Producer/Writer/DJ
- Anthony Villacari - Drums, Percussion
- Former Touring Musicians
Remixes & Production 
- Nicky Romero - Symphonica (Remix) (Protocol Recordings)
- Bruno Mars - Treasure (Remix) (Atlantic Records)
- Capital Cities - Safe And Sound (Remix) (Lazy Hooks / Capitol Records)
- Vicetone - Heartbeat (Remix) (Monstercat)
- Boys Like Girls - Crazy World LP (Additional Production) (Columbia Records)
- Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo - Let's Go (Remix)
- Conor Maynard - Vegas Girl (Remix)
- Jeffree Star - Legs Up (Co-wrote/Production/Mixed) (Popsicle Music/KonLive Distribution)
- Katy Perry - Part Of Me (Remix with The Jane Doze)
- Lady Gaga - Marry The Night (Remix)
- Kelly Clarkson - Catch My Breath (Remix) (RCA Records)
- Krewella - Alive (Remix) (Columbia Records)
- Megan & Liz - Bad For Me (Additional Production) (Collective Sounds Records)
- Nervo & Hook N' Sling - Reason (Remix with The Jane Doze)
- All Time Low - I Feel Like Dancin' (Remix) (Interscope Records)
- Big Time Rush - Til I Forget About You (Remix) (Sony Music Entertainment)
- Sonic The Hedgehog - Sonic Generations (Remixed 10 Classic Sonic Songs) (SEGA)
- Stereo Skyline - Tongue Tied (Remix) (Columbia Records)
- Cobra Starship - Good Girls Go Bad (Remix) (Fueled By Ramen / Atlantic Records)
- Cobra Starship - Monkey Magic (Mixed) (Fueled By Ramen / Atlantic Records)
- Cobra Starship - City Is At War (feat. Tyga ) (Remix) (Fueled By Ramen / Atlantic Records)
- Tyga - No Introduction (Additional Programming) (Decaydance Records)
- Cash Cash (EP) (Universal Republic Records) (2007)
- Take It To The Floor (LP) (Universal Republic Records) (2008)
- Everytime We Touch (Single) (Universal Republic Records) (2009)
- Forever Young (Single) (Universal Republic Records) (2010)
- Red Cup (EP) (Universal Republic Records) (2010)
- Love Or Lust (LP) (Twilight Records) (2011)
- Sexin' On The Dance Floor feat. Jeffree Star (Single) (DHB Music) (2011)
- The Beat Goes On (LP) (Twilight Records) (2012)
- Michael Jackson (Single) (Spinnin' Records) (2012)
- I Like It Loud (Single) (Spinnin' Records) (2012)
The Beat Goes On 
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (June 2012)|
|The Beat Goes On|
|Studio album by Cash Cash|
|Released||September 7, 2012|
The Beat Goes On is an album originally due to be released on June 13, 2012, but technical problems delayed the release. A few songs from the album, such as I Like It Loud, were played at Webster Hall, New York, on the day the album was to be released. Cash Cash's single Michael Jackson charted at #7 on the Netherlands Dance Chart and on the Dutch Dance Chart. Their EP for the album charted at #28 in the Dutch albums charts.
Track listing 
|1.||"Michael Jackson (The Beat Goes On)"||3:45|
|2.||"Still Got It"||3:16|
|3.||"Mama Told Me"||3:22|
|4.||"Get You Fast"||3:28|
|5.||"I Like It Loud"||3:14|
|6.||"Four Letter Word (feat. J.Trill)"||4:14|
|9.||"Tongue Twister (feat. Bim)"||3:22|
|10.||"We Don't Sleep At Night (feat. Bim)"||3:34|
|11.||"One Last Song"||5:32|
|2009||"Party in Your Bedroom"||Take It to the Floor|
|"Everytime We Touch"||non-album track|
|2010||"Forever Young"||non-album track|
|"Red Cup (I Fly Solo)"||non-album track|
|2011||"Victim of Love"||Love or Lust|
|"Sexin' on the Dance Floor" (feat. Jeffree Star)|
Other songs 
|2010||Reach For The Stars||Sonic Colors Original Soundtrack: Vivid Sounds × Hybrid Colors|
|Speak With Your Heart|
|2011||Stardust Speedway (vs. Jun Senoue)||Sonic the Hedgehog CD Original Soundtrack 20th Anniversary Edition|
|Sonic Boom (vs. Crush 40)|
|2012||Run Through the Speed Highway — Cash Cash RMX / Speed Highway: Act 1||Sonic Generations Original Soundtrack: Blue Blur|
|Going Down!? — Cash Cash vs. Jun Senoue RMX / Speed Highway: Act 2 — Skyscraper Downhill (vs. Jun Senoue)|
|Back 2 Back — Cash Cash RMX / Water Palace: Act 2|
|Escape From the City — Cash Cash RMX / City Escape: Act 1|
|Boss Battle: Big Arms (vs. Jun Senoue)|
|Super Sonic Racing — Cash Cash vs. Jun Senoue RMX / Challenge / Mission 1 (vs. Jun Senoue)|
|Rival Battle: Metal Sonic (US ver.)|
- Cash Cash biography, Allmusic
- Billboard, Allmusic
- Score a Record Deal with Cash Cash's Tips!. Seventeen, December 4, 2008.
- Billboard Heatseekers. Billboard.com.
-  School of Rock East
- "Twilight Records Catalog". Cash Cash - Love or Lust. http://www.twilight-records.com/. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Michael Jackson (Official Lyric Video) on youtube". Cash Cash - Michael Jackson (Official Lyric Video). Cash Cash Music LLC. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Netherlands Dance Music Charts". Music-Chart.Info. Retrieved 14 September 2012.