From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It has given its name to the following places:
- Cashel, County Tipperary
- Cashel, County Galway
- An Caiseal (or Cashel), a village on Achill island, Co. Mayo
- Cashel, County Armagh, a townland in County Armagh, Northern Ireland
- Cashel, County Fermanagh, a townland in County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Cashel, County Londonderry, a townland in County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- Cashel, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.