From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cashel or caiseal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cashel (an Anglicised form of the Irish language word Caiseal, meaning "stone fort") may refer to:
Places in Ireland
- Cashel, County Tipperary
- Cashel, County Galway
- An Caiseal (or Cashel), a village on Achill island, Co. Mayo
- Cashel, County Armagh, a townland in County Armagh, Northern Ireland
- Cashel, County Tyrone, a townland in County Tyrone near Greencastle
- Cashel, Turlough, County Mayo
Places in Canada
- Ernest Cashel (1882-1904), American-born outlaw who became famous in Canada for his repeated escapes from custody.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cashel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.