From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cashmere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cashmere may refer to:
- Cashmere wool from the Cashmere goat
- Cashmere, New Zealand, a suburb of Christchurch, New Zealand
- Cashmere, Queensland, a suburb of Brisbane, Australia
- Cashmere, Washington, a city in the United States
- Alternative spelling of Kashmir, a northern region of the Indian subcontinent
- Cashmere (band), a post-disco and soul music group
- Magnus August Høiberg, an electronic music producer known as Cashmere Cat.
- Cashmere, a minor character in The Hunger Games
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.