Cass Township, Clay County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Cass Township in Clay County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||12 sq mi (30 km2)|
|• Land||12 sq mi (30 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||581 ft (177 m)|
|• Density||28.9/sq mi (11.2/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453162|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 12 square miles (31 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Washington Township, Putnam County (north)
- Jackson Township, Owen County (east)
- Washington Township (south)
- Jackson Township (west)
The township contains three cemeteries: Cagle, Nier and Wilkerson.
- "Cass Township, Clay County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Blanchard, Charles (1884). Counties of Clay and Owen, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. p. 83.