Cass Township, Ohio County, Indiana
Location in Ohio County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||18.54 sq mi (48.0 km2)|
|• Land||18.54 sq mi (48.0 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||830 ft (253 m)|
|• Density||38.5/sq mi (14.9/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47018, 47040|
|GNIS feature ID||0453166|
Cass Township was organized in 1845.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 18.54 square miles (48.0 km2), all land.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Downey Cemetery.
- Rising Sun-Ohio County Community Schools
- State House District 68
- State Senate District 43
- "Cass Township, Ohio County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-22.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana. F. E. Weakley. 1885. p. 584.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Cass Township
|Pike Township||Randolph Township|
|Cotton Township, Switzerland County|