From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up casete, casette, or cassette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cassette may refer to:
- In general, a small Cartridge. It may refer specifically to:
- Compact Cassette, a worldwide standard for analog audio recording and playback, also known as musicassette, audio cassette, cassette tape, or tape
- Digital Audio Tape (or DAT), a digital audio cassette tape format, mainly used by professionals
- Digital Compact Cassette (or DCC), a short-lived digital audio cassette format aimed at domestic users
- Videocassette, a cassette containing videotape, for use in VCRs
- Data cassette, magnetic tape in plastic housing
- Album (Public Image Ltd album), a 1986 Public Image Ltd album called "Cassette" on certain editions
- Cassette, a set of multiple sprockets on a bicycle
- Cassette (New Zealand band), a band from New Zealand
- Cassette (South African band), a band from South Africa. They won the South African Music Award (SAMA) for best rock album 2007
- Gene cassette, certain vectors that are normally used to confer a selectable marker on an organism
- Rafa Casette (sometimes bad spelled as Rafa Cassette or Rafa Casete), a Spanish actor and singer
- Cassette single, a music single in the form of a Compact Cassette
- In practice, there is a large amount of overlap between the two terms, and the term chosen may be somewhat arbitrary.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.