From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cassian may refer to:
- St. Cassian of Imola, fourth century Christian martyr
- St. Cassian of Autun, fourth century Christian bishop of Autun
- St. John Cassian the ascetic, 5th century French Christian saint and author.
- St. Marcellus the Centurion, martyr of Tingis, sometimes called "Cassian"
- Cassian Elwes, British film producer
- Ed Cassian, former Major League Baseball player
- Nina Cassian, Romanian writer
- Cassian (stage), a stage in Italian stratigraphy
- Sabinian school, knowns as the Cassians
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.