From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cassidy may refer to:
- Cassidy (DC Comics), fictional vampire from the graphic novel Preacher
- Cassidy, role played by actor Sam Slovick in the television show Fame
- Charles Parnell Cassidy, fictional premier of New South Wales in the novel and TV film Cassidy (miniseries)
- Cassidy, British Columbia, a settlement and airport in Canada
- Maggie Cassidy, a novel by Jack Kerouac
- Cassidy's Ltd., a defunct Canadian company
- "Cassidy" (song), a song by the Grateful Dead
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.