From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Cassiopeia (mythology) (or Cassiepeia), a queen of Ethiopia and mother of Andromeda in Greek mythology
- Cassiopeia (constellation), a northern constellation representing the queen
- Cassiopeia A, a supernova remnant in that constellation
- Cassiopea, the genus of the "upside-down" jellyfish
- Cassiopeia, a scientific wordprocessing and symbolic algebra system for MacOSX
- Cassiopeia (film), a Brazilian CGI film
- Cassiopeia (Battlestar Galactica), a TV character from Battlestar Galactica.
- Cassiopeia, the Serpent's Embrace, a playable champion character in the action real-time strategy video game League of Legends
- Cassiopea (Encantadia), the first Queen of Lireo in the Encantadia fantasy series of GMA Network
- Cassiopeia Black, a pure-blood witch from Harry Potter novels
- Cassiopeia, a tortoise featured in Michael Ende's fantasy book Momo (novel)
- Cassiopeia, the mother of Octavian in The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing
- Cassiopeia, a Java version of the game Carcassonne (game)
- Cassiopeia, Queen of the bee colony living in the tree across from Lindesfarne and Fenton in Kevin and Kell comic strip by Bill Holbrook.
- Casiopea, a Japanese jazz fusion group
- Cassiopeia a Finnish mixed choir.
- "Cassiopeia," a shoegaze/space rock band from Phoenix, AZ
- Cassiopeia (TVXQ), the fan club of South Korean boy band TVXQ
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Joanna Newsom from her 2004 album The Milk-Eyed Mender
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Dragonland from their 2006 album Astronomy
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Shabütie (now known as Coheed and Cambria) from their 1999 EP The Penelope EP
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Sunny Lax from his 2006 EP P.U.M.A./Cassopeia
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Rain from his 4th album (2006) Rain's World
- "Cassiopeia," a song by Sara Bareilles from her 2013 album "The Blessed Unrest"
- Casio Cassiopeia, a series of pocket PCs
- Cassiopeia (train), an overnight rail service in Japan
- Cassiopaea, A channeling experiment
- Kassiopi, a village, and a resort on the affluent north east coast of Corfu.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cassiopeia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.