From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Castagnole may refer to several places in Italy:
- Castagnole delle Lanze, a municipality in the Province of Asti, Piedmont
- Castagnole Monferrato, a municipality in the Province of Asti, Piedmont
- Castagnole Piemonte, a municipality in the Province of Turin, Piedmont
- Castagnole (Paese), a civil parish of Paese (TV), Veneto
- See also
- Castagnola, a village and former municipality part of Lugano, Switzerland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.