Castelfiorentino is a town and comune (municipality) in the Province of Florence in the Italian region Tuscany, located about 30 kilometres (19 miles) southwest of Florence.The population is approximately 20,000 inhabitants. It is part of Valley of Elsa. Castelfiorentino borders the following municipalities: Certaldo, Empoli, Gambassi Terme, Montaione, Montespertoli, San Miniato.
- Collegia church of Sts. Lawrence and Leonard (13th-14th centuries). It houses a crucifix by Giovanni Pisano (14th century)
- Romanesque-Gothic church of St. Francis (13th century), with a Madonna with Child by Taddeo Gaddi, and other works by Cenni di Francesco, Giovanni del Biondo and other 15th century Florentine schools paintings.
- Pieve (pleban church) of Santi Ippolito e Biagio, with a 14th-century crucifix and two 15th-century frescoes
- Oratory of Santi Lorenzo e Barbara.
- Sanctuary of Santa Verdiana (18th century)
- Romanesque pieve of Santi Pietro e Paolo, at Coiano (11th century)
- ^ All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.