From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It can also mean, in Spanish, from Castile (Castile is a region in Spain), or it can be a Spanish and Italian word meaning from the castle. There could be other references:
- The Spanish language
- Castellano, Trentino, a village in Italy
- Castellano (surname), a surname
- Castellano (grape) a Spanish wine grape
- Castellanos, a town in Uruguay
- Castellanos Department, an administrative subdivision of the province of Santa Fe, Argentina
- Castellanos (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.