From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Castelo Branco is Portuguese for white castle, and may refer to:
- João Rodrigues de Castelo Branco, physician, better known as Amato Lusitano and Amatus Lusitanus (1511–1568)
- Camilo Castelo Branco (1825-1890) - Portuguese writer
- Humberto de Alencar Castelo Branco (1897-1967) - president of Brazil between 1964 and 1967.
- José Castelo Branco, a Portuguese socialite
- Sérgio Tertuliano Castelo Branco, the president of the State of São Paulo
- Castelo Branco (João Pessoa), a neighbourhood in the municipality of João Pessoa, State of Paraiba
- Castelo Branco (district), a district in the Centro Region
- Castelo Branco Municipality, a municipality in the district of Castelo Branco
- Castelo Branco, Portugal, a city in the municipality of Castelo Branco
- In the archipelago of the Azores
- Castelo Branco (Horta), a civil parish in the municipality of Horta, island of Faial
- Rodovia Castelo Branco (SP-280), a roadway in the State of São Paulo
- Castelo Branco cheese
- Clube Atlético Castelo Branco, a Brazilian football (soccer) club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castelo Branco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.