From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up castilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Castilian usually refers to something of, from, or related to Castile, including:
- Castilian people, a ethnic group from Castile
- Spanish language, or Castilian language, a Romance language that originated in Castile
- Crown of Castile, a former state on the Iberian Peninsula
- Kingdom of Castile, a former kingdom on the Iberian Peninsula
- Castile and León, an autonomous community of Spain
- Castile–La Mancha, an autonomous community of Spain
- Castilian Spanish, a variety of the Spanish language
Castilian may also refers to:
- SS Castilian, a British ship
- All pages with titles containing "Castilian"
- Kingdom of León
- Nationalities of Spain (disambiguation)
- Andalusian people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.