From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up castilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Castilian may refer to:
- Alternative name for the Spanish language (For details, see: names given to the Spanish language).
- Something related to the Crown of Castile, a former state in present-day Spain
- Something related to the Kingdom of Castile, a former kingdom around which the Crown of Castile was formed
- Something related to Castile and León, an autonomous community in Spain
- Something related to Castile–La Mancha, an autonomous community in Spain
- Something related to Castile (historical region), in Spain
- Castilian people, the ethnic group from this region
- Castilian Spanish, a variety of the Spanish language spoken in central and northern Spain (see Spanish dialects and varieties for a more general view)
- All pages with titles containing "Castilian"
- Kingdom of León
- Nationalities of Spain (disambiguation)
- Andalusian people
- SS Castilian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.