Castlebar was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons from 1614 to 1800. The area is in County Mayo. Between 1725 and 1793 Catholics and those married to Catholics could not vote.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Castlebar was represented with two members.
Members of Parliament, 1614–1801
- ^ Also elected for Galway Borough in 1695, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Mayo in 1761, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Mayo in 1798, for which he chose to sit
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons( ) cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.