Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night
|Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night|
July 21, 2010
|Genre(s)||Puzzle game/Role-playing video game|
Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night is a Castlevania puzzle game featuring Alucard and other cast members of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night made for iOS. It retells the story of the original Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. It features an RPG system and touched up sprites. The game was released on iOS on July 21, 2010 and for Windows Phone on January 18, 2011.
- Alucard - Son of Dracula
- Maria Renard - Seeks Richter's return
- Richter Belmont - Wayward vampire hunter
- Dracula - Lord of Darkness
- Succubus - Dreamwalking temptress
- Shaft - The dark priest
- Death - Dracula's confidant
- Master Librarian - Gives the tutorial (unlockable playable)
- Lisa - Alucard's mother and inspiration
- Galamoth - Seeks Dracula's throne
The game received a 7.4/10 from IGN and an A- from 1up.com. Game Informer 's Tim Turi called it his "go-to puzzle game" on his iPhone in part due to its use of Symphony of the Night 's sprites.
- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - The original game which Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night is based upon.
- "Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night". IGN. Retrieved 2013-06-13.
- "Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night". GameRankings. Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- "Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night". Metacritic. Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- Turi, Tim (2012-04-04). "Ranking The Castlevania Bloodline". Game Informer. Retrieved 2013-12-05.