From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up casualty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Casualty may refer to:
- Casualty (person), a person who is killed or rendered unfit for service in a war
- Disaster, an event resulting in death or destruction i.e. Loss
- The emergency department of a hospital, also known as a Casualty Department or Casualty Ward (chiefly in the UK and in some English-speaking Commonwealth nations)
- Casualty (TV series), a long-running British emergency medical drama series
- Casualty 1906, the pilot for a British historical medical drama
- Casualty 1907, a British historical medical drama (for which Casualty 1906 was the pilot)
- Casualty 1909, a continuation of the British historical medical drama (from 1906 and 1907)
- Casualty insurance, a type of insurance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.