From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cataclysmic)
|Look up cataclysm or cataclysmic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term cataclysm (from the Greek kataklysmos, to 'wash down' (kluzein "wash" + kata "down") may refer to:
- Deluge (mythology)
- a hypothetical Doomsday event
- any catastrophic geological phenomenon
- more generally, any large-scale disaster
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, the third expansion pack of Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft
- Batman: Cataclysm, a DC Comics crossover story arc featuring Batman
- Cataclysm: The Ultimates Last Stand, the conclusion of the Ultimate Marvel comic books
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.