From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Catalonia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catalonia is one of the 17 autonomous communities that make up nearly all of Spain.
Catalonia also may refer to:
- Principality of Catalonia, former political unit of southwestern Europe
- Catalonia, ship a.k.a. HSC Express
- Dorothy Catalonia, fictional character in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing cartoon series
- Northern Catalonia, linguistic region in France
- Catalunya (disambiguation)
- Països Catalans, territories where the Catalan language is spoken
- History of Catalonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.