Catalysis Science & Technology
|Catalysis Science & Technology|
|Abbreviated title (ISO 4)||Catal. Sci. Tech.|
|Edited by||Noritaka Mizuno, Piet van Leeuwen|
|Publisher||Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)|
Catalysis Science & Technology is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that is published monthly by the Royal Society of Chemistry. The editors-in-chief are Noritaka Mizuno(University of Tokyo, Japan) and Piet van Leeuwen (ICIQ, Taragona, Spain).
The first online articles were published in January 2011, and the first issue of Catalysis Science & Technology appeared in March 2011. Free online access is available to all Catalysis Science & Technology articles until the end of 2012.
Catalysis Science & Technology publishes articles from the fields of heterogeneous catalysis, homogeneous catalysis, and biocatalysis. The journal covers fundamental, applied, experimental and computational work.
Catalysis Science & Technology publishes the following types of articles:
- Research Papers (original scientific work)
- Communications (preliminary accounts that merit urgent publication)
- Mini-reviews (short accounts of the published articles on the topic of catalysis)
- Perspectives (invited personal accounts or critical analyses of specialist areas)
Abstracting and indexing
- RSC Publishing About Catalysis Science & Technology
- 'New Journal: Catalysis Science & Technology' Queen's University library website, Retrieved 2011-02-10
- De revistas y libros Retrieved 2011-02-26
- E-Journals, includes Open Access Journals, University of Sydney Library, Retrieved 2011-02-26
- First Catalysis Science & Technology Articles published online
- http://pubs.rsc.org/en/Journals/JournalIssues/CY#/AdvanceArticle Retrieved 2011-03-13
- "Catalysis Science & Technology". Master Journal List. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2011-09-07.