From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cataract in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cataract is an opacity in the lens of the eye.
Cataract may also refer to:
- Cataract, a large, powerful waterfall
- Cataract (Walkabouts album)
- Cataract (band), a European metalcore band from Switzerland
- "Cataract," a song by Sparta from their 2002 album Wiretap Scars
- "Cataracts", a song by Andrew Bird on his 2007 album Armchair Apocrypha
- The Cataracs, a Berkeley, California hip hop duo
- Cataract (beam engine), a governor used for early steam engines
- The Shawinigan Cataractes, an ice-hockey team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cataract.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.