|Associated acts||Brothers of Whisky
|Past members||Frankie Bello
They sing in Venetian, that is very hard to understand for foreigners, and even for an Italian living outside Veneto. Moreover, their lyrics are off-the-wall, with a heavy use of colloquial terms: a common concept in their concerts is the one of rujo, that can be approximately translated as extreme rudeness and unpoliteness and is often a term applied to people living in the country.
Anyway, the band was able to create a large following in Veneto and in other parts of northern Italy thanks to their highly energetic live shows.
Since then, they have headlined several important independent hard rock festival in Veneto, such as Monteciorock in Montecchio Maggiore, Rockonte in Villa del Conte and MarcOn Festival in Marcon.
On October 17, 2007 singer Bullo announced that all the other members had left Catarrhal Noise. The band is now on an indefinite hiatus.
The group is currently on hiatus.
- Albyzzo (Alberto Varosi) - guitar (previously drums)
- Brazilian Bass aka Bras - bass, guitar
- Frankie Bello (Alberto Bello) - drums
- Gassolato - bass
- Giffo - percussions
- Pelle - drums (previously vocals)
- Pyzzo (Andrea Giada) - bass
- Rocky Gio (Giovanni Gatto) - bass, guitar
- Radio Rizzox (self-produced, 1997)
- Gli sbronzi di Rialto (self-produced, 1999)
- Basame el cueo (self-produced, 2001)
- Turboamerica (2002)
- Te spùo so 'na recia (2004)
- Basame el cueo Duplison Platinum Edition 2006 (2006)
- A porchettata (2006)
- Live in Villa Errera '95 (1996)
- Tutti chiavano (ma io no) (self-produced, 1995)
- 1996 Demo (self-produced, 1996)