From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up catch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catch may refer to:
- Catch (game), children's game
- Catch (baseball), a maneuver in baseball
- Caught, a method of getting out in cricket
- Catch or reception (American football)
- Catch, part of a rowing stroke
- Catch, 1969 self title album by Catch (band)
- Catch (album), a 2006 album by Misako Odani
- Catch! (Tsuji Shion album)
- Catch, a 2002 electronic album by Kosheen
- "Catch" (song), a 1987 song by The Cure
- "Catch", a 2002 song by Kosheen, Blank & Jones
- "Catch", a song by Pat Martino
- "Catch", a song by GBH (band)
- "Catch", a song by James Yorkston
- catch, a computer-language command in exception handling syntax
- CATCH, a computer testing framework.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.