Category:13th century in Scotland
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also the preceding Category:12th century in Scotland and the succeeding Category:14th century in Scotland.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► 13th-century Scottish clan battles (1 P)
- ► 13th-century establishments in Scotland (3 C, 15 P)
- ► House of Douglas and Angus (157 P)
- ► 13th-century Scottish people (2 C, 86 P)
- ► Wars of Scottish Independence (2 C, 36 P)
- ► Years of the 13th century in Scotland (17 C)
Pages in category "13th century in Scotland"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).