|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 16th-century writers.|
Eligible are all writers active in the 16th century, irrespective of whether they were born in the 15th or died in the 17th century
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
- ► 16th-century Austrian writers (1 P)
- ► 16th-century Carniolan writers (4 P)
- ► 16th-century English writers (8 C, 347 P)
- ► 16th-century French writers (2 C, 75 P)
- ► 16th-century German writers (3 C, 25 P)
- ► 16th-century Latin-language writers (5 C, 127 P)
- ► 16th-century novelists (1 C, 20 P)
- ► 16th-century Ottoman writers (1 C)
Pages in category "16th-century writers"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).