Category:1854 establishments in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Organizations, places, awards and competitions founded or established in the United States in the year 1854.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "1854 establishments in the United States"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calhoun County, Georgia
- Calvary Cemetery (St. Louis)
- Casco Township, Allegan County, Michigan
- Cass County, Nebraska
- Cathedral Church of Saint Paul (Des Moines)
- Cedar Key Light
- Charlton County, Georgia
- Chattahoochee County, Georgia
- Cholera Hospital
- Clallam County, Washington
- Clay County, Georgia
- Coffee County, Georgia
- Columbia College (South Carolina)
- Columbia County, Wisconsin
- Coryell County, Texas
- Cowlitz County, Washington