Category:1998 in law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► 1998 in British law (1 C, 23 P)
- ► Digital Millennium Copyright Act (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Law firms established in 1998 (2 P)
- ► 1998 in New Zealand law (14 P)
- ► 1998 referendums (1 C, 26 P)
- ► 1998 in South African law (21 P)
- ► 1998 treaties (2 C)
Pages in category "1998 in law"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Carl D. Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act
- Charter of Saint Petersburg
- Child Nutrition Act
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- Civil Procedure Rules
- Collective Redundancies Directive
- Commercial Space Act of 1998
- Conditional Access Directive
- Copyright Term Extension Act
- Credit Union Membership Access Act