Category:2005 in law
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► 2005 in British law (2 C, 32 P)
- ► Law firms established in 2005 (5 P)
- ► 2005 in New Zealand law (9 P)
- ► 2005 referendums (1 C, 31 P)
- ► 2005 in South African law (22 P)
- ► 2005 treaties (2 C)
Pages in category "2005 in law"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Palm Sunday Compromise
- Patent Reform Act of 2005
- Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act
- Presidential $1 Coin Program
- Proposed directive on criminal measures aimed at ensuring the enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act 2005
- Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act