Category:African hospital stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to hospitals in Africa. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "African hospital stubs"
The following 135 pages are in this category, out of 135 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Maclear Hospital
- Madzikane Ka Zulu Memorial Hospital
- Mariakani Cottage Hospital
- Martje Venter Hospital
- Mbabane Government Hospital
- Midlands Provincial Hospital
- Military Hospital (Nouakchott)
- Milpark Hospital
- Mirembe Hospital
- Mjanyana Hospital
- Molteno Hospital
- Mongomo Provincial Hospital
- Mount Ayliff Hospital
- Mthatha General Hospital
- S.S. Gida Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
- St Elizabeth Mission Hospital
- St Francis Chronic Hospital
- St Lucy's Hospital
- St Patrick's Hospital (Eastern Cape)
- Scottish Livingstone Hospital
- Settlers Hospital
- Sharm International Hospital
- South Sinai Hospital
- St John of God Hospital Sierra Leone
- Sterkstroom Provincial Hospital
- Steynsburg Provincial Hospital
- Stutterheim Provincial Hospital