Category:American colonial people
|This category is being considered for renaming to Category:People of colonial America.
This does not mean that any of the pages in the category will be deleted. They may, however, be recategorized.
- This category includes people who were notable colonists in the regions of North America which would become the United States, that were in British, Dutch, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or Swedish Colonies.
- Note: People who are primarily associated with the American Revolutionary War era in the eastern U.S. are found in Category: People of the American Revolution.
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► People of New Sweden (1 C, 21 P)
- ► People in the colonial Southwest of North America (6 C, 4 P)
- ► People of the Thirteen Colonies (4 C)
- ► Colonial American women (1 C, 57 P)
Pages in category "American colonial people"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).