||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
Anatomy is the study of the structure and organization of living things. The main branches are gross anatomy, which deals with structures that can be seen with the naked eye, and histology, which deals with anatomy at the microscopic level.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- ► Anatomy books (1 C, 8 P)
- ► Dental anatomy (1 C, 23 P)
- ► Embryology (8 C, 173 P)
- ► Fungal morphology and anatomy (103 P)
- ► Neuroanatomy (9 C, 294 P)
- ► Tissues (biology) (8 C, 76 P, 1 F)
- ► Wikipedia books on anatomy (1 C)
Pages in category "Anatomy"
The following 122 pages are in this category, out of 122 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).